Faux Fringe + Top Knot // A tutorial

Monday, December 7, 2015


It's no secret that Kendall Jenner was the best dressed at the AMAS. Her top knot and fringe had me speed dialing my stylist to cut my hair immediately.....but my husband would absolutely kill me if I cut bangs again. You see he has survived the brutal war of me trying to grow them back out, not once but twice. It was ugly friends. If you have ever grown fringe out you can relate. 

But oh I want it.


After doing some major googling I discovered that its was FAUX!!! And we can recreate the look with out taking a pair to the face, if you get the drift.


Check out how easy this is to do! I tried it last night to verify that it was do-able...we are in girls! Have at it!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot